Re: Editorial error in the primer

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:15:26 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Ivan,

It's a figure from prov-dm.

It's a compromise between various UML conventions and design decisions:
- we wanted to label binary associations with verbal form
(wasGeneratedBy, wasAssociatedWith, etc)
- In UML, the expanded version with extra attribute is encoded as an
association class
- Classes in UML are capitalized
- It is recommended to use the same name for the binary association and
the corresponding association class.
- With all the above, we ended up with capitalized forms, such as
WasGeneratedBy

We know that that in prov-n we write this as wasGeneratedBy and in
prov-o as prov:wasGeneratedBy.

Luc