Re: PROV-ISSUE-513: Data Model Section 5.1.6 [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:43:50 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Dear all,
I drafted a response to issue-513 on the wiki at:
It's copied below. Feedback appreciated.

      ISSUE-513 (StartSubActivity)

    * Original email:
    * Tracker: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/513
    * Group Response
          o This issue is a follow-on to issue ISSUE-447 (subactivity)
          o The working group has decided that it would not specify a
            "subactivity" relationship between activities.
          o Therefore this suggestion will not be adopted.