Re: PROV-ISSUE-526: Data Model Section 5.5.2 [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:15:12 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
CC: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Hi all,

Can someone make suggestions regarding "how to determine when two
entities are considered alternates of each other, or when they are not".

Our definition states "Two alternate ◊ entities present aspects of the
same thing. These aspects may be the same or different, and the
alternate entities may or may not overlap in time."

Thanks,
Luc