Re: PROV-ISSUE-526: Data Model Section 5.5.2 [prov-dm]

Hi all,

Can someone make suggestions regarding "how to determine when two
entities are considered alternates of each other, or when they are not".

Our definition states "Two alternate ◊ entities present aspects of the
same thing. These aspects may be the same or different, and the
alternate entities may or may not overlap in time."

Thanks,
Luc