implementation report - requiring an upload of a provenance trace?

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:37:49 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc,

I noticed that in two of your comments, you asked about uploading a
copy of the provenance trace. I wanted to start a discussion about
this idea (thus a new thread).

I was modelling the implementation report after skos. Following there
lead, they had a question asking for a url of where the skos was
published. I think this would be a better question than having an
upload for two reasons:

1) we don't have to manage these files, and
2) it promotes the spread of provenance information on the web

what do you (and everyone else) think?

thanks
Paul