Re: PROV-ISSUE-479: cite TriG for examples [Ontology]

I think I forgot my periods.

It should be

<>  a prov:Bundle;
 prov:generatedAtTime "2012-05-24T10:30:00"^^xsd:dateTime;
    prov:wasAttributedTo :Bob.

my:report1
    a my:Report, prov:Entity.

So there are no quads.

The <> refers to the document (or base url).

So maybe for all clarity we should ensure that the base url is clearly
a document eg. http://www.example.com/example.ttl

What your doing is just saying that the current document is a bundle.

cheers
Paul