Re: PROV-ISSUE-493: prov:type has type Value; valid values too general, include number, datetime, boolean, etc. [prov-dm]

A quick reminder about this issue.

Looking at the PROV-DM document again I see a few examples where simple non-qname strings are used for prov:type values.

From example 21 (http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-dm/#anexample-communication)
prov:type="fine paying, check writing, and mailing"
I think in most if not all of these cases the prov:type value could be simplified to a qname.

I understand this change is significant due to the timing of the suggestion, but I believe the benefit of making this change is worthwhile.

Thanks,
--Stephan