Re: PROV-ISSUE-479: cite TriG for examples [Ontology]

Hi all,
I am following up on this issue for prov-o.

I looked up the turtle WD http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/ and could not find
an appropriate construct for representing a prov bundle. Trig seems to be
only way to represent a RDF named graph, unless we want to use a blank node
for a bundle (http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/#unlabeled-bnodes)? The RDF WG
also seems to be still discussing the issue (
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-rdf11-concepts-20120605/#section-dataset).

Hence, do we resolve this issue by referring to Trig explicitly in the
prov-o document (for now)?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya