Re: PROV-ISSUE-449: Better definition of prov:value [prov-dm]

Hi Tim,

Find the proposed changes:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/prov-dm-issue-449.html

1. new definition
2. second example, inspired by yours, but without using owl properties.

Are you happy for this to be included in the editor's draft?

Cheers,
Luc