Re: updates to implementation questionnaire

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:09:48 -0700
To: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Stephan,

The first page of the survey looks straight forward, easy to read and
user friendly.

The second page is a bit daunting (but understandable) it might take a
bit more work but at some point it might be nice to categorize
different chunks of  the vocabulary (e.g. core vocabulary), and I
noticed if entire second page remained blank the survey was still
accepted.  It seems as through a warning letting user know about this
might be a good thing.

One final note, would it be possible to send an email back to survey
author just so they can get a confirmation of their responses and you
can validate their email address?

Cheers,

Eric