Re: PROV-ISSUE-449: Better definition of prov:value [prov-dm]

On Sep 4, 2012, at 12:09 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I agree with your example.
>
> We could add it, preceded by the following sentence:
>
> Two different entities MAY have the same value for the attribute prov:value. For instance,
> when two entities, with the same prov:value, are generated by two different activities, as illustrated
> by the following example.
> <<Tim's example to add here>>

If you feel that the example helps your "direct representation" definition, it seems fine to add it.

I wouldn't emphasize the "by two different activities" and instead focus on the distinctiveness of the influencing entities (as I had <tweet_235> owl:differentFrom <intranet_page> .)

-Tim