Re: prov-o telecon on Monday?

Thanks, Jun.

I've moved our notes to next week's meeting page:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-09-10

This page should be edited to reflect any progress this week, which should be reviewed next Monday by the group during the call.

Unfortunately, I will be away next Monday as well and cannot chair the meeting.
Can we someone chair the meeting on the 10th?

Thanks,
Tim