Re: PROV-ISSUE-575: identifier field [prov-dm-constraints]

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:25:06 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I have changed the variables as requested.

I don't think it matters; to me using "e", "a", "ag" seemed a little clearer.

I don't understand what links to add (from what text to what URL?).  This seems editorial.  Luc, if you can tell me what links need to be added (or do it yourself) that would be great.

Marked pending review.  Is there any objection to closing the issue?

--James

On Oct 22, 2012, at 10:30 AM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-575: identifier field [prov-dm-constraints]

> Raised by: Luc Moreau
> On product: prov-dm-constraints
>

> Editorial change:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-prov-constraints-20120911/#key-object
>
> The identifier field e should be id as per http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-dm/#entity.id
>
> Likewise for a and ag.
>
> Need to add links to prov-dm.
>
> Likewise for key-properties constraint.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.