Re: proposed responses to public comments (deadline Wednesday 24th, midnight GMT)

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:06:45 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Luc,

I'm fine with all responses except those where I've commented on
individually.

regards
Paul

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> At
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicComments#PROV-DM_.28Under_Review.29
> you will find proposed answers to the following issues:
>
> ISSUE-499 (Generation vs Activity)
> ISSUE-529 (Empty Collection)
> ISSUE-449 (prov:value)
> ISSUE-462 (Definition of Entity)
> ISSUE-498 (Relation terminology)
> ISSUE-569 (Mutable resources)
> ISSUE-463 (Overall Feedback)
>
> They will become the group responses unless we hear objections by
> Wednesday 24th Oct.
>

> Best regards,
> Luc
>
> PS. To help tracker, please include only the relevant issue number when
> responding.
>
> --
> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam