Re: [PROV-O] Proposed OWL change: Dealing with Issue 568 (hadRole)

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:03:48 +0200
To: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Cc: "<public-prov-wg@w3.org>" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Thanks Stephan, you are right. However the current problem is that it is
not consistent with DM.

I have been looking further, and there are other properties where we have
just
a union in the domain (e.g., qualifiedInfluence, wasInfluencedBy,
atLocation). In
these cases the properties would have an empty domain in DL. I think that
it's better
to have it empty rather than allow inconsitencies with the DM.

Thus I still propose to make the change to the documents. Thoughts?
Best,
Daniel