RDF WG responses

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:37:08 -0400
To: W3C Provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Guys,

although the official answer/comment from the RDF WG still has to reach our mailboxes, there was a telco yesterday when the essential resolution has been approved by the RDF WG:

[[[
RESOLVED: We reply to the Prov WG that we don't see any technical incompatibilities between their work and RDF 1 or RDF 1.1 as we currently imagine it.  If a suitable example is eventually included in our docs, we will try to use PROV output therein. ←
]]]

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-10-17#resolution_1

There were some discussions (see the minutes) beforehand that you may want to have a look at (I was not at that telco yesterday...) but the formal part of the response is clear. We may want to discuss, at some point, whether this has any effect on our work in this WG.

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153