Re: prov-wg Telcon Agenda Oct. 18, 2012

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:35:59 +0100
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Hi,

I am going to miss the teleconference tomorrow.  I was happy with the CR exit criteria, so I'm happy to vote +1 in absentia.

- perhaps one minor suggestion could be to explicitly say "the exit criterion for PROV-DM is that PROV-O and PROV-N satisfy their exit criteria", since this seems to be effectively the case already.

--James

On Oct 17, 2012, at 5:04 PM, Paul Groth wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> You can find the agenda for tomorrow's telcon at
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.10.18
>
> We need a scribe. Please let me know if you can fill in.
>
> Thanks
> Paul

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.