PROV-ISSUE-574 (primer-figure): Update primer overview figure [Primer]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:53:21 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-574 (primer-figure): Update primer overview figure [Primer]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/574

Raised by: Simon Miles
On product: Primer

Paul: "At the last call, we decided that for reasons of consistency the upper
case names in the figure were just weird. The group suggested you use
the prove-o figure from the starting points modified to remove the
start and end time bits."

Simon: "I suggest that I go further and remove some other relations from the figure: wasInformedBy, wasDerivedFrom and actedOnBehalfOf. This is because, first, the primer does not illustrate the use of wasInformedBy, so it is odd to have in the figure and, second, I think this first figure in the primer should be as simple as possible while giving an intuitive context.

The figure would then show: Agent, Entity, Activity, wasGeneratedBy, used, wasAssociatedWith, wasAttributedTo. I think this is enough to give readers a broad starting idea of where we're coming from."