Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 10 October 2012

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:21:56 -0400
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
prov-wg,

Apologies, but I must attend some required training during our call today, and so cannot attend.

I regret to report that I have not made progress on the prov-o issues on the agenda, nor have I made progress on my action for the cross referencing.
I will make an attempt at the cross referencing implementation during my travel next week.

Finally, I will likely not be able to attend next week, as I will be at a conference.

Regards,
Tim