Addressing the key issues of PROV-DC for FPWD

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:47:46 +0100
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Simon Miles <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc: "<public-prov-wg@w3.org>" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc, Simon.

I have been working on the critical issues you raised yesterday for
releasing the PROV-DC note as FPWD
(and many more):

   - Cleanup of the document.
   - Added the bibliography according to the script.
   - Added notes stating the terms that are currently being discussed.
   - Changed the point nš 2) to which Luc was referring (Figure 2, not
   compliant to constraints). Well spotted. I have rephrased the
   paragraph stating why that solution would not be adequate and I have
   removed it fromcleanup method 3 as well:

   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/dc-note/dc-note.html#what-is-ex-doc1--entities-in-dublin-core

The latest version can be browsed here:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/dc-note/dc-note.html

Best,