PROV-AQ, ISSUE 601 and general status update

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:01:07 +0000
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
CC: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
All,

re: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/601

I've just applied an extensive series of edits to change "provenance
information" to "provenance description".  This was not a simple search and
replace. In some cases I have simply used the term "provenance" when I judged
that the use in context was not specific to one or more descriptions.

It's possible there have been some knock-on changes I have missed.

As of writing this, there are just three open issues remaining:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/414 (review use of MUST/SHOULD/etc)
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/597 (prov-aq OWL terms)
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/428 (provenance serialization MIME types)

Issue 414 is a targeted review.  Issue 597 affects the OWL definition, not the
document.  Issue 428 is awaiting feedback from the WG.

All the remaining open issues - about 15 of them: see
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/products/5 - are now pending review.

As such, I submit that the PROV-AQ text is now substantially complete, unless
issue 428 throws up any major changes.

#g