PROV-DM examples

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:47:07 +0000
To: tdh <tdh@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

There is an action on me to create a folder that contains the examples
in the PROV-DM. I created such a folder. I did not put the folder in
Mercuril yet: I will wait for Dongs email to let me know where to put
the folder. The examples can temporarily be accessed online [1]

The files are identified by the number of the example + the name of
the concept or relation they illustrate. Regarding the examples in
Section 4, there are not numbered, I created three files for the
examples in that section named: example_author_view.txt,
example_process_view.txt, and example_provenance_attribution.

Regards, khalid

[1] https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B5NMHgxuYQR9Q2N5UFZkd1pwcmM/edit