prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints preliminary staging

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:58:45 +0000
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Given that our CR-track documents should be frozen by Monday, it would
be useful to have a few pairs of eyes checking the preliminary staged
versions of the specs.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/CR-prov-dm-20121211/Overview.html
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/CR-prov-n-20121211/Overview.html
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/CR-prov-constraints-20121211/Overview.html

Known issues:
- text about CR exit criteria, implementation report, etc needs to be
added to intro.
- documents use dated URL where they will be published, so dangling links.

Can you let us know if you can spare a few minutes glancing at the
documents, providing
any feedback on potential bugs and/or typos.

Luc

PS. I am not aware that prov-o is ready yet