Re: Provenance service discovery in PROV-AQ

Graham,

1)
Your capitalization of VoID is incorrect. It's a quite "of" :-)

2)
I am uncomfortable with the phrase "and by extension the resources it contains" in:

"might indicate a provenance service providing information about that dataset, and by extension the resources it contains:"

since "void:Dataset 'containing' resources" is ill defined, and even if we stated void:inDataset, the provenance of the dataset is not necessarily the provenance of the resources that the dataset describes.

Regards,
Tim