Re: Provenance service discovery in PROV-AQ

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:38:30 -0500
Cc: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
To: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Graham,

1)
Your capitalization of VoID is incorrect. It's a quite "of" :-)

2)
I am uncomfortable with the phrase "and by extension the resources it contains" in:

"might indicate a provenance service providing information about that dataset, and by extension the resources it contains:"

since "void:Dataset 'containing' resources" is ill defined, and even if we stated void:inDataset, the provenance of the dataset is not necessarily the provenance of the resources that the dataset describes.

Regards,
Tim