PROV-ISSUE-601 (provenance-information): Rename provenance information to provenance description? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:29:55 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-601 (provenance-information): Rename provenance information to provenance description? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/601

Raised by: Graham Klyne
On product: Accessing and Querying Provenance

For consistency with PROV-DM, should references to "provenance information" in PROV-AQ be changed to "provenance description".  In this case, I think we really are talking about the same thing, so common terminology would be appropriate.