PROV document bibliographies

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:10:13 +0000
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To all document editors,

I've noticed that PROV-DM has defines a ReSpec bibliography in a separate file
that defines, among other things, references for the set of PROV documents.
Rather than repeat, I've included this in the PROV-AQ document thus:

     <script src="../model/provbib.js" class="remove"></script>

This leads me to suggest that we might combine our various added bibliography
entries (over the standard ReSpec-defined references) into a single additional
file that all documents can include.  (Only those that are actually cited by a
document actually appear in its reference section.)

Is this a worthwhile thing to do?

#g