Re: prov bibliography

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:57:51 -0500
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Luc,

On Nov 19, 2012, at 5:53 AM, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> To all editors,
>
> We agreed at F2F4 that we would share a same bibliography file.

Thanks!

> It can be found in
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/provbib.js
>
> Just add:
>    <script src="../model/provbib.js" class="remove"></script>
>

> and add addProvReferences to preProcess
>
>          preProcess: [ addProvReferences],

> And it will do.
>
> A utility function checkLinksToW3CReports displays on the console
> prov urls that are not included in this bibliography. Please make
> sure that you reference the latest documents (with explicit dates).

I added what you said at http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o :

<script src="http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/provbib.js" class="remove"></script>
preProcess: [addExtraReferences, addProvReferences],

1)
I do not get a console with missing PROV URLS, so I'm fine?

2)
How do I reference the latest documents with explicit dates? Isn't that what your provbib.js does for us?
http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#references appears to be correct. Is there anything else that I need to do?

Thanks,
Tim