Re: Potentially improving outreach?

Dear Simon,

Apologies for the slow reply. I was caught up in the Internet Governance Forum last week, and a Federations Across Borders workshop this week.

Incidentally, I raised the potential for provenance to support attribute management with the identity experts.

The primer is a great document. It provides a very useful introduction to the model.

I may be asking the impossible (at least in the short term), but I was imagining an easy to use interactive tool (UI) for the provenance novice that would essentially walk the user through the application of the model. Taking this a step further, I am also imagining a tool that would allow a user to use the model without having to understand any of the underlying ontology/syntax etc.

If you think this might be a potential topic for a grad student, I would be happy to work with you to elaborate this thinking further.

Kind regards,
Christine