Re: Remotely calling into F2F4

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 19:08:54 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
HI,

on a related note: do people know of a good & free SIP softPhone for this? the ones I have used in the past have all stopped working
and I wouldn't spend the whole day on skype (it's not an expense I can claim)

this assumes that the answer to Simon's question is that we use the W3C facility (which has got a SIP address)

Thanks -Paolo