Re: Remotely calling into F2F4

HI,

on a related note: do people know of a good & free SIP softPhone for this? the ones I have used in the past have all stopped working
and I wouldn't spend the whole day on skype (it's not an expense I can claim)

this assumes that the answer to Simon's question is that we use the W3C facility (which has got a SIP address)

Thanks -Paolo