Re: prov-wg: Vote on Exit Criteria

I'm sorry I'm late on this - last week was rather busy.

My vote depends somewhat on exactly what goes forward into PR.

If the at-risk MentionOf construct is dropped, I think the remaining constructs
are adequately covered by the criteria; i.e.

+1

But, if the MentionOf construct is carried forward, I think we need to find some
way to confirm that the implementations are not only exchangeable with each
other (as in an "interoperability pair"), but are also semantically compatible
with each other, and also (in PROV-O implementations) are semantically
compatible with normal RDF practice and usage.  I.e.

-0

(That is, I'm not seeking to block progress based on the current proposal, but I
reserve the right to later object that interoperability MentionOf is not
adequately demonstrated.)