From: Stephan Zednik [zednis@rpi.edu]
Sent: 01 November 2012 21:28
To: Miles, Simon
Cc: Hook Hua; Curt Tilmes; Reza B'Far; Luc Moreau; Paul Groth
Subject: Re: PROV-XML in Primer

I have filled out the initial prov-xml examples in the following file.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/66b8e83713ec/primer/primer-prov-xml-examples.xml

It should be content complete, but does not validate right now because of the foaf and dct namespaces that I do not have a DTD reference for.

--Stephan