Re: pairs of implementations?

I added a new grid question to the questionnaire:

title: Known Support for Externally Generated Provenance Features
helper text: Has this implementation been shown to consume provenance features generated by another implementation?

option 1: Known to Support
option 2: Not Known to Support

The question is required and the set of rows matches features in Term Coverage question.

--Stephan