Re: prov-wg draft agenda F2F4

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:32:18 +0100
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Paul, Luc,

I am not sure you can get into the building at 8am without me... (meaning that you can go up the elevators, but you may not be able to get beyond that because the big glass doors may be closed). Ie, you will be stuck if I am late! I will try to do my best, but I commute from fairly far away, so I may be a bit late.

In any case, if I am late, I would suggest we meet at the big question mark on the ground floor of the building.

Ivan

On Oct 27, 2012, at 10:48 , Paul Groth wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> You'll find a draft agenda for our F2F4 meeting at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/F2F4Schedule
>
> Thanks
> Paul

----