Re: about the implementation questionnaire

On Nov 1, 2012, at 8:53 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Stephan and team,
>
> While reading the questionnaire, some questions came up.  We may want to
> provide some clarification.
> - What are we expecting for the entry 'attribute'?

I believe you are referring to the first question in the branch for language implementation (page 2 in the form source) which asks about whether the implementation consumes/produces/consumes & produces/does not support a term of the language.

I think this was a catch-all term for the implementation being able to handle arbitrary attributes.  Perhaps we should change this to 'arbitrary attributes' 'user defined attributes' or something similar?

I changed to 'User Defined Attributes' for the time being.

> - What are we expecting for the entries 'location', 'value' and 'role'?

Does the implementation support these specific PROV-DM defined attributes? (In the appropriate manner for the implementation supported language - PROV-O, PROV-XML, PROV-N, other)

> - Why not mention type and label?

I do not recall why these are not present, I have added them.

Thanks,
Stephan