Potentially improving outreach?

From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:07:17 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi all.

Speaking with Ivan this morning, he suggested I send an email around prior to the next face-to-face meeting.

Thinking about greater outreach ... and with full knowledge that is a big (and possibly unreasonable) ask .... sometime in the future after the other work is done, might we be able to consider developing a tool (or user interface) for non-provenance experts that would help them walk through the application/implementation of the specs? (e.g. a practical compliment to the primer).

Christine