RE: delegation definition

From: Miles, Simon <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:45:50 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc,

Yes, looks good. I still feel "authority" is overly specific and unnecessary, but am happy to go with the consensus.

As Tim says, it should be "the agent it acts on behalf OF retains..."

thanks,
Simon

Dr Simon Miles
Senior Lecturer, Department of Informatics
Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK
+44 (0)20 7848 1166

accounting for the reasons behind contractual violations:
http://eprints.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/1283/