Re: PROV-ISSUE-383 (how-to-handle-subtypes): How to handle subtypes in PROV-DM [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:57:26 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
CC: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Hi,

This issue was resolved as follows.

First, we capitalized all relation names (while prov-n instance remain
in lower case).

Then, subtypes no longer have their own prov-n notation, and they
but are all presented in UML diagrams and Table 4.

                          PROV-N      in UML  in Table 4
                          notation       diag

prov:WasRevisionOf         no           yes       yes

prov:HadOriginalSource     no           yes       yes

prov:WasQuotedFrom         no           yes       yes

prov:Plan                  no           yes       yes

prov:SoftwareAgent         no           yes       yes

prov:Organization          no           yes       yes

prov:Person                no           yes       yes

prov:Bundle                no           yes       yes

prov:Collection            no           yes       yes

prov:Dictionary            no           yes       yes

prov:EmptyDictionary       no           yes        yes

I propose to close this issue, pending review.

Regards,
Luc