Re: PROV-ISSUE-384 (prov-role-in-attribution): prov:role in attribution or not? [prov-dm]

Currently, only Association (or Start, End, Usage, Generation) may use hadRole.

Looking back, I see that one of the prov-o examples violates this:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/ontology/Overview.html#qualifiedResponsibility
by putting a role on a Delegation.

Association, Attribution, and Delegation are the three ways to ascribe responsibility.

May we relax hadRole and permit its use on Attribution and Delegation?

(so, for this issue, +1; and a new issue to add it to Delegation, too :)

-Tim