Fwd: PROV-ISSUE-383 (how-to-handle-subtypes): How to handle subtypes in PROV-DM [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:34:02 +0000
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Sent to the list for the record.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

Begin forwarded message:

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org<mailto:GK@ninebynine.org>>
Date: 29 May 2012 11:27:21 GMT+01:00
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: PROV-ISSUE-383 (how-to-handle-subtypes): How to handle subtypes in PROV-DM [prov-dm]

I realized after I sent this that I was thinking in RDF mode... in PROV-N subtyping is declared using attributes, so this last comment of mine is somewhat moot.

It also turns out that I misread your original email, and on re-reading my comments don't make any sense in this context.  Best ignore them.

Sorry for the distraction.

#g