Re: PROV-ISSUE-379 (jzhao): Update provo html section 3.1 [PROV-O HTML]

One thing to note here is that we are trying to synchronize prov-o and
prov-dm "core".  So this may be worth waiting for the agreement on
what constitutes the core.

Thanks
Paul

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
> Jun,
>

> On May 23, 2012, at 4:06 AM, Jun Zhao wrote:
>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> I also updated the powerpoint in our old dropbox with a new starting-point terms slide. Where are your new SVG figures?
>
> The SVG figures are now linked from http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o
> (I recovered from my backup!)

> Regarding the contents of this issue, could you be more specific about what you feel needs to be updated?
> If you see the disparities already, it's easier to fix them than to find them :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group
Artificial Intelligence Section
Department of Computer Science
VU University Amsterdam