Re: Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

A side comment since this relates to the topic of "Pattern".  I think we
also need to stay away from vernacular that is common place in existing
software design patterns that are accepted by the larger SE community --
namely Gang of 4 and System of Patterns books.  So, I suggest that we do
not use the words "Chain of Responsibility" anywhere.  This is the name
of a well-defined pattern; so far as I understand this thread, that's
not how it's being used within the context of conversation.  I don't
remember from reviewing the docs anywhere if this exact text "Chain of
Responsibility" exists in Prov-DM, Prov-O, etc. docs, but we need to
stay away from "Chain of Responsibility" and use some other text (I've
seen "Chain of Custody" within provenance context, but realize that it's
not the same thing -- something like that would be good).