Re: Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

Tim

No, the pattern is multiple actedonBehalfOf relations chained together, possibly with one or more associatedWith relations hanging off the chain and connecting to activities. Something that you may want to write a specific query for as it may tell you more of the story than a relation taken in isolation.

P.Missier - paolo.missier@ncl.ac.uk