Re: PROV-ISSUE-378 (clarifyHadActivity): clarify hadActivity [Ontology]

Hi all,
following up the discussion we had today in the teleco,
we could add a "Derivation subclassOf [ on prov:activity max 0 ] ."
That would mean that prov:activity should not be used in Derivations
(or that if you have something with the prov:activity relationship, then it
is not
a derivation).
This would also be applicable for Invalidation, Responsibility and Start.

By the way, I've realized that Invalidation is in the domain of
prov:activity
and prov:hadAvtivity. If the activity is optional, then it is not an
ActivityInvolvement.
If the activity is not optional, then it shouldn't be in domain of
prov:hadActivity.

Thanks,
Daniel