Re: PROV-ISSUE-345 (delineate-constraints): style hinders readability: constraints not separated clearly enough [prov-dm-constraints]

One part to consider is where the anchor "lands" - it does not show the narrative that appears above the constraint.

Ideally, the anchor would be moved to above the narrative, so one could read it without scrolling up.

But I did notice that divs were added to delineate the narrative+constraint. That was the main aspect of this issue (which is addressed).

-TIm