Re: Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

Hi Paul,

this looks like a very good compromise.

I like that the component structure (which also benefits overall
readability of the document) is preserved, and that both core and advanced
concepts remain in one document, be it separated by sections. This makes
sure that someone interested in provenance only needs to read one document
in order to comprehend most of the concepts, and especially the essential
ones.

I read in last week's minutes that revising the DM structure would imply
changing the other documents as well. However, as far as I can see, only
PROV-N shares the same structure with PROV-DM, or did I miss something?

anyway, +1 for this consensus proposal.

Regards,
Tom