Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:01:16 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

During last week's telcon [1] the chairs were tasked to come-up with a
proposal that tried to reflect consensus on reorganization of the data
model. This would take into account both Graham's proposal [2] as well
as the WG discusion and prior agreements.

We've come up with with the following proposal:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvDM_ConsensusProposal

We hope this reflects a consensus with the working group and something
we could proceed on. Is this a good foundation to proceed?

Thanks
Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-05-17
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvDM_Proposal_for_restructuring