PROV-ISSUE-378 (clarifyHadActivity): clarify hadActivity [Ontology]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:51:03 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-378 (clarifyHadActivity): clarify hadActivity [Ontology]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/378

Raised by: Daniel Garijo
On product: Ontology

We should clarify the difference between prov:activity and prov:hadActivity (so people don't use prov:hadActivity in qualifiedGenerations).

We could add a restirction on Generation:
Generation subclassOf [ on prov:hadActivity max 0 ] .

And, since the difference between activity and hadActivity is that the former is not optional:
Generation subclassOf [ on prov:activity min 1 ] .

Also, we should add an rdf:comment explaining this decission.