Re: PROV-ISSUE-375 (owl-property-links): link to OWL property types in PROV-O [Ontology]

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:09:32 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

I am not 100% sure I understand the question but... Is this what you are looking for?

In OWL 2, the Structural Specification document is the 'formal' specification for the various OWL terms, which is then turned into RDF and used by the various semantics.

On May 15, 2012, at 18:06 , Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-375 (owl-property-links): link to OWL property types in PROV-O [Ontology]
> Raised by: Timothy Lebo
> On product: Ontology
> PROV-O cites the OWL property types for each property, but does not link to the OWL spec. It would be nice to do so, but what are the best links to use?
> Thanks,
> Tim

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153