Re: PROV-ISSUE-370 (tracedTo-inference-only): Should tracedTo be moved to prov-constraints and be defined as a binary relation that can be inferred [prov-dm]

Hi all,

I didn't see support for dropping tracedTo from prov-dm, or even making
it binary.

Given this, I propose to close this issue, without any change to the
specification.
This means that tracedTo can be asserted.

James, this may have implications on the constraints document.

Regards,
Luc