Re: PROV-ISSUE-352 (rename-WasQuotedFrom): A better name for wasQuotedFrom [prov-dm]

Hi Daniel,

I am keeping this item on the agenda, but it would be good to have a
concrete proposal
to vote on.  If you can't get one in time for the teleconference, that's
OK, the issue doesn't need
to be closed now, and we can revisit it, once you or someone else come
up with a concrete suggestion.

Regards,
Luc