Re: Proposal for restructuring PROV-DM into core+extensions

What does it mean for something to be in an extension? This potentially has
consequences beyond just trying to make the documentation simpler, but can
in effect demote constructs that we have already voted on being in the
specification to something like a Note status. The number of items that
have been identified for exclusion from the core, and the fact that a large
chunk of them are, as you say, arguably should stay in, suggests that we
have kept things that might be extensions to a minimum, and that we
shouldn't bother trying to separate out what has already been agreed to be
kept in (often after a lot of work sorting out the details and
consequences).

Jim

--
Jim McCusker